Digital Marketing Executive
- Creating graphics for different social media handles( YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc).
- Develop, implement, and manage marketing campaigns that promote the products and services of a company.
- Enhance brand awareness in the digital space.
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization
- Drive website traffic and acquire leads.
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Candidate should be a Graduate with good communication (spoken and written) skills in English.
- Good understanding of content creation.
- Ability to write for social media.
- Good understanding of algorithms of different social media channels.
- Should possess good graphic designing skills and knowledge of tools like Canva, Photoshop, Illustrator.
|Desired Candidate Profile
- Any Graduate
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to work under the pressure
- Minimum one year of relevant experience is required
You are welcome to send us your resume by email in soft form. Please remember to include information about your education, nature and years of work experience, previous and current employers, present & expected emoluments and position/role sought.
Send us your resume at email@example.com