- To have high-level technical knowledge across SEO including the ability to execute all aspects of technical, on-site, and off-site SEO
- Identify technical issues using available tools, and work with the clients development team to resolve them
- Create on-page recommendations to improve SEO performance and rankings
- Compile detailed performance reports for clients, covering key metrics including organic traffic, keyword rankings, and conversions
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimise existing content and uncover new opportunities
- To be able to manage workloads and meet deadlines effectively
- Expert in performing off page activities as well as on page optimization techniques for boosting keyword rankings.
- Should have expertise in guest blogging (paid and unpaid)
- Should be able to generate leads through SEO.
- Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals
- Excellent Communication skills
- Keyword Research
- SEO Analysis
- Google Analytics
- Link Building
- SEO Strategies
- Search Engine Optimization
- Online Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing
- SEO Tools
|Desired Candidate Profile
- Any Graduate
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to work under the pressure
- Minimum one year of relevant experience is required
You are welcome to send us your resume by email in soft form. Please remember to include information about your education, nature and years of work experience, previous and current employers, present & expected emoluments and position/role sought.
Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org