- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Experience with core PHP and its Frameworks (Laravel, CodeIgniter and others).
- Good understanding of OOPS, MVC structure.
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- The candidate would be assigned for conducting an analysis of website and application requirements
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats
- Troubleshooting application and code issues
PHP, Laravel, CodeIgniter, jQuery, CSS
|Desired Candidate Profile
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to work under the pressure
- 1 Year to 4 Years relevant experience is must
You are welcome to send us your resume by email in soft form. Please remember to include information about your education, nature and years of work experience, previous and current employers, present & expected emoluments and position/role sought.
Send us your resume at email@example.com