- Create PSDs for Visual layout of web pages and convert each design into HTML and CSS
- Identify and troubleshoot UX issues (e.g. responsiveness)
- Implement responsive design websites in HTML 5, CSS3
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Create UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
Web Designing, Graphic Designing, Banners, Web Technologies, 3Ds Max, Indesign, Logo, 3D, 2D, Illustrator, Maya, Photoshop
|Desired Candidate Profile
Should have at least 5-6 months exp.
You are welcome to send us your resume by email in soft form. Please remember to include information about your education, nature and years of work experience, previous and current employers, present & expected emoluments and position/role sought.
Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org