Digital Marketing Executive
- Managing digital marketing initiatives and integrated marketing plans related to business
growth using paid and organic channels like SEM/SEO, Facebook, Display and Remarketing.
- Develop, implement, and manage marketing campaigns that promote the products and services of a company.
- Creating graphics for different social media handles( YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc).
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization
- Enhance brand awareness in the digital space.
- Drive website traffic and acquire leads.
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns (Google display, Facebook and some other plateforms) against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Candidate should be a Graduate with good communication (spoken and written) skills in English.
- Ability to write for social media.
- Good understanding of content creation.
- Should possess good graphic designing skills and knowledge of tools like Canva, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Good understanding of algorithms of different social media channels.
|Desired Candidate Profile
- Any Graduate
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to work under the pressure
- Minimum one year of relevant experience is required
You are welcome to send us your resume by email in soft form. Please remember to include information about your education, nature and years of work experience, previous and current employers, present & expected emoluments and position/role sought.
Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org