UI UX Designer
- Create PSDs for Visual layout of web pages and convert each design into HTML and CSS
- Implement responsive design websites in HTML 5, CSS3
- Identify and troubleshoot UX issues (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps and wireframes.
- Create UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
|Desired Candidate Profile
- Any Graduate
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to work under the pressure
- Minimum 6 months relevant experience is must
You are welcome to send us your resume by email in soft form. Please remember to include information about your education, nature and years of work experience, previous and current employers, present & expected emoluments and position/role sought.
Send us your resume at email@example.com