Political Campaign Executive/Manager
- Monitor voter turnout and identify prospective supporters who have not yet voted.
- Build a campaign strategy.
- Build integrated marketing campaigns based on market segments to attract new customers and develop recurring activities.
- Oversees the execution, tracking and measuring of marketing campaigns and their success.
- Researches candidates and political issues to support the development of campaign strategies and tactics.
- Create a platform or campaign program that supports the candidate's position on key issues.
- Coordinate advertising efforts such as social media, mailouts and television ads.
- Coordinate campaign activities such as gatherings, fundraisers and discussions.
- Providing suggestions for speeches for the candidate, including drafting and assisting with the presentation.
- Manage campaign personnel, including hiring new team members and training on campaign policies and procedures.
- Always be prepared to handle any unforeseen situation that may arise during the campaign.
- Organize campaign activities and co-ordinate with other groups to ensure the success of the campaign.
- Develop and implement a campaign strategy, including messaging development, identification of target electors, field operations, fundraising, communications and digital outreach
- Plan and manage every aspect of the campaign, from research to advertising to voting efforts.
- Develop a global understanding of the constituency or state, their constituents, and the issues that are important to them.
- Build a strong relationship with key stakeholders, elected officials, community leaders and party activists.
- Raise awareness of the candidate through earned media, paid to advertise, and digital and social media
- Always coordinate with the volunteers to maximize their impact on the campaign.
- Be organized and oversee fundraising efforts, including donor cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship
- Always provide suggestions to the candidate for debates, interviews, and other public appearances
- Analyze polling data and advise recommendations on where to allocate resources to maximize the chances of victory
- Be up to date with the campaign technology and Utilize new tools to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the operation
- Manage the campaign’s budget and ensure that all expenditures are made in accordance with the law.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strategic thinking
- Ability to manage several marketing campaigns simultaneously
- A good understanding of current marketing trends
- Good communication skills
- Time management
- Good public speaker
- Excellent organization skills
|Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, digital marketing, or related fields
- 2-5 years of related job experience
Vaishali Ghaziabad (Near Anand Vihar Delhi)
You are welcome to send us your resume by email in soft form. Please remember to include information about your education, nature and years of work experience, previous and current employers, present & expected emoluments and position/role sought.
Send us your resume at email@example.com