Graphic Designer & Video Editor
- Develop creative concepts and design graphics for various digital and print media, including social media posts, flyers, website banners, brochures, and other promotional materials.
- Edit raw video footage into polished, professional-quality videos, using tools such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, or similar software.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging design and video trends and technologies and recommend innovative solutions to enhance our content and reach a wider audience.
- Create visually stunning and engaging videos for various platforms, including social media, YouTube, and other online channels.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team to develop creative briefs and effectively communicate the brand message through all design and video content.
- Ensure the correct formatting and presentation for finalized videos according to clients specifications.
Social media Marketing
|Desired Candidate Profile
- Graduate. The ideal candidate will have studied journalism, communication, or a related field
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to work under the pressure
You are welcome to send us your resume by email in soft form. Please remember to include information about your education, nature and years of work experience, previous and current employers, present & expected emoluments and position/role sought.
Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org