Digital Marketing Intern/Executive
- Creative writing, Social Media Marketing, Digital Marketing, and Problem Solving skill in a creative way.
- Use social media channels to market content and improve & increase engagement with potential users
- Perform Search Engine Optimization activities
- Improve social media post to make it engaging
- Prepare strategies to grow the business using different media
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts like Facebook and , Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram etc.
- Candidate should be a Graduate with good communication (spoken and written) skills in English.
- Good understanding of content creation.
- Ability to write for social media.
|Desired Candidate Profile
- Any Graduate
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to work under the pressure
- Minimum 3 months relevant experience is must
You are welcome to send us your resume by email in soft form. Please remember to include information about your education, nature and years of work experience, previous and current employers, present & expected emoluments and position/role sought.
Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org